Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa Baby.

Recently, I was given the amazing task of designing a beer label for one NoDa Brewing Company's delicious creations.  The mere fact that I was presented with this opportunity was such a exciting thing.  Like my skate board designs, I was able to combine two interests into one project.  I have been a fan of NoDa brews since my dear college friend, Matt Virgil, presented me with my very first sip of Coco Loco (2012 GABF Silver Medal Winner).  Matt's family started this brewing company a little over a year ago and in that short time it has grown immensely, now being the only craft beer available at the Panther Stadium.  I couldn't be more excited for them!

I got to design the new Christmas brew called Santa Baby.  This delectable beverage is a medley of coriander, orange peel, ginger, and cloves.  It is exclusively available in their tap room, so get over there and grab a cold one! 


*Check out this design at:
NoDa Brewing Company
2229 North Davidson St
Charlotte, NC 28205

No comments:

Post a Comment