Sunday, March 21, 2010

Operation Lovechild Update!

As I posted earlier this month, Operation Lovechild was completed and recorded, but there is more to tell! While in the computer lab of the library, I noticed that one of the blogs I follow, an open [sketch]book by Suzanne Cabrera, had a new entry entitled "love note". I checked out the entry and found out that she saw and was positively affected by one of my valentines! My heart leap when I read her entry and all of the comments that people left. It is really nice to know that it is around a month later and there are still lingering effects of my acknowledgement. In Suzanne's entry, she says "the note wasn't meant for me", but little does she know that it was. My notes are for everyone and I am so glad that she helped spread Operation Lovechild to even more individuals. Check out her entry here http://www.anopensketchbook.com/2010/03/found-this-on-locker-near-drink-machine.html

Don't Forget.

You are Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment