Monday, June 11, 2012

Chain Mail

Thanks to my worldly best friend, Alexa.  About a month ago, I learned about this awesome world wide project called 'Postcrossing.'  The gist is that after you sign up you send a postcard to a random person in the world and you receive a postcard from someone else and so on and so forth.  If you just love that feeling you get when there is a surprise in the mail just for you, then this is the ticket.  I've sent postcards all over [UK, Russia, Belarus, Netherlands, Finland, etc.], and received a handful of really sweet cards. In your profile, you can say what kind of cards you would like to receive and what you would like written on them.  A Belgian couple retiring in France sent me a pastry recipe, a sweet girl from Taiwan sent me some music suggestions, and another girl just wanted to vent.  Its been great so far. So glad I started it!  Heres a link if you're interested! http://www.postcrossing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment