Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lets go to Vegas and Env-elope! Adventures in Mail Part 3

It seems like I have been so incredibly busy lately; job hunting, traveling, etc. that I haven't been able to post. My latest art house co-op project was sent out today, so I got a quick scan in before mailing it. This project was entitled "the things i dream about" including a piece of art no bigger than 4x6 based on one of my dreams. My dream went as such...I was wearing a black/pearlescent cloak in a sterile white room with some fellow cloaked people. Half of the people were unknown, whereas the other half were some friends of mine, Kyle and Drew. We were the red team in a kind of space olympics. The game at hand involved wearing a face mask that pushed water through piping faster than the opposing blue team. My team managed to win, and after some celebrating the scene faded away...weird I know.
Entitled: "Pipe Down"



No comments:

Post a Comment